Editing a Time Entry
You can edit Time Entries any time before finalizing your invoice and log. Time Entries are conveniently located in the ChronoBeans Admin screen (see below).
- On the ChronoBeans Admin screen, select the client on the left side of the screen. You will then see a list of that client’s time entries. Locate the Time Entry you want to change and simply ‘Click’ on it and the The Time Entry Box will open (see below)
In the Time Entry screen you will be able to do the following:
- Reassign the Time Entry to a different Project or Task using the Reassign Project/Task button
- Edit the Time Entry date
- Edit the time duration of the entry. You can add or reduce time.
- Change from billable to non-billable status. If you choose non-billable, the time will not be part of the invoice but will show up on the log. If you want comp time to show on your invoice simply put ‘0’ in the override field instead of un-checking the billable box.
- Make edits to notes. Your notes will print on the log providing your client with an understanding of work performed.
- When you are done, press Save.