Client setup & maintenance is easy in ChronoBeans.
In the top navigation bar on the ChronoBeans Administration screen, select ‘Client’ and you will see the menu options below.
When you choose Add New Client or Edit Client the ‘Client Maintenance’ screen appears:
- Fields with Required information have an *Asterisk.
- Enter Client Name and Short Name. Client Short name is an abbreviation code (up to 4 characters) that will be used as an invoice prefix.
- Enter Client contact, address and phone data. This information will be visible on client invoices.
- Billing Rate options. Your default Billing Rate settings will show up automatically in this area. If you have not set default Billing Rate, go to Client Administration/Admin/Configure/Application Controls. More info here: Application Control Preferences
- You may ‘Override‘ your default Billing Rate by clicking the Billing Rate ‘Override’ button. A screen will appear where you can change your hourly and daily rate for this client only.
- You may also enter a Monthly fee for services that you perform each month for a client. Examples include: Administration fee, Maintenance fee, Retainer, etc. This monthly fee will automatically post on the first of each month for the selected client IF an amount is entered into this field. The default is ‘0’.
- Invoice/Log Settings. Your default invoice/log settings will show up automatically in this area. If you have not set default Invoice/Log settings, go to Client Administration/Admin/Configure/Application Controls.
- You may ‘Override‘ your default Invoice/Log Settings by clicking the Invoice/Log Settings ‘Override’ button. A screen will appear where you can change how your invoice is grouped and summed for this client only.
- You can also change how your log is grouped for this client only.
- When you are done, press Save.
For more information about how to use the ChronoBeans Administration features see ChronoBeans Administration Overview