Client setup & maintenance is easy in ChronoBeans.
In the top navigation bar on the ChronoBeans Administration screen, select ‘Client’ and you will see the menu options below.
When you choose Add New Client or Edit Client the ‘Client Maintenance’ screen appears:
- Fields with Required information have an *Asterisk.
- Enter Client Name and Short Name. Client Short name is an abbreviation code (up to 4 characters) that will be used as an invoice prefix.
- Enter Client contact, address and phone data. This information will be visible on client invoices.
- Billing Rate options.
- Your default Billing Rate settings will show up automatically in this area. You may change your hourly and daily rate in the fields provided. If you have not set default Billing Rate, go to ChronoBeans Administration/Admin/Application Controls. More info here: Application Control Preferences
- You may also enter a Monthly fee for services that you perform each month for a client. Examples include: Administration fee, Maintenance fee, Retainer, etc. This monthly fee will automatically post on the first of each month for the selected client IF an amount is entered into this field. The default is ‘0’.
- Invoice/Log Settings. Your default invoice/log settings will show up automatically in this area. If you choose to have different settings for this client simply make the changes here and press Save. If you have not set default Invoice/Log settings, go to ChronoBeans Administration/Admin/Application Controls.
For more information about how to use the ChronoBeans Administration features see ChronoBeans Administration Overview